Freitag, 29. März 2013

Projects I Would Love To Get Done

This is a list of projects that keep floating in and out of my head, with precious little chance of ever getting done properly. But I still love fantasizing about them, and they inspire me to learn stuff, so they are actually rather useful still.

* An ERP
* A declarative data evaluation framework
* An ORM
* An in-browser scrum board
* A game based on evolutionary algorithms
* A browser plugin to normalize pages to the user's preferred view, based on evolutionary algorithms
* That android application my father would like to have
* A working DocBook editor

If you are so kind as to respond, please don't tell me that most or all of those already exist / are way too much work for one guy / are useless / make no sense, etc. I know all that. This is not about usefulness in the technical sense.

Instead, maybe you would like to share a few of your beloved dream projects that will probably never see the light of the screen.


 This is about having fun, for the very special value of fun that geeks like me subscribe to.

1 Kommentar: