Donnerstag, 20. Oktober 2011

The Name of The Blog

This blog owes its existence to a friendly evening spent consuming beer & falafel with renowned coder and blogger supreme, Adrian Smith, whose blog "Databases&Life" has inspired many a fun debate. You can visit his blog @ http://www.databasesandlife.com/.

So I thought it fitting to use a similar naming scheme for my own IT-related blog. And since I like parsing, and all human life can in some way be considered the parsing of said life, "Parsing Life" is the name I came up with.

Which said blog I hereby officially (and somewhat proudly) introduce to the public.

I am pretty convinced at this point that this will never be high-frequency. I'll just post whenever I feel like it. Probably once a week, or more probably once a month.

After all, A Blog Is A Blog Is A Blog...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen